In its quest to educate common people on the scientific aspects of affordable health care in the country, the HCFI invites papers from individuals/organizations involved in the field of science and health education/intervention studies.
- To disseminate knowledge to the masses about the availability of affordable health care services in their area of residence/work.
- To inspire budding scientists, innovators, researchers, and academicians in India and abroad to share their key learning and innovations targeted at promoting affordable healthcare for all.
The selected individuals/organizations will be required to give a presentation on their research and findings. They will also be a part of a panel discussion.
The jury will comprise a panel of 5 to 6 reputed scientists/researchers /academicians from the Ministry of Science and Technology/Ministry of Health/ other research institutions in the country.
Awards and Certificates
The best papers will be given cash prizes and mementos. All participants will be given a certificate of appreciation.
Who can participate:
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS (MANDATORY ONLINE REGISTRATION)
- Word Limit: up to 500 words
- Submit the full paper in a Word document with separate cover page bearing only the title of the paper and author’s name, designation, affiliation(s) official address, phone number, and email address.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, accepted for publication, or under review.
- The papers/concept notes will be peer-reviewed. Once shortlisted, the applicants will be called upon to present their paper/model/concept in front of an expert panel on 25th October 2018 in New Delhi at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium during the Perfect Health Mela 2018. The best paper will be selected on the same day.
- The selected papers/ concepts will be published (post conference) and uploaded on HCFI’s website.
Please Note: The last date for submission of papers is 25 September 2018.
*Paper presentation dates (for shortlisted applicants only): 25 October 2018 at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium New Delhi (between 10am and 5pm) during the Perfect Health Mela. The presentation time will be 20 minutes including Q&A.
Entries will be accepted from the 1st of July.