------------------- Nursing School
Subject: Regd. Participation in 20th MTNL Perfect Health Mela 2013
This years 20th Perfect health Mela activities will be spread over from 29th September to 31st October as per the following
1. 29th September Dil ka Darbar at MAMC18th
2. 30th September to 5th October, skill workshops at MCKR hospital
3. 6th October 14th October: Dusshera health celebrations on diet and weight reduction
4. 18- 22nd October press advocacy, CME foe doctots, Movie show, aaj tak shows and on field health campaigns.
5. 23rd-27th October at Constitution Club of India Raft Marg
6. 31st October with Akhand CPR 10 Utsav
This year also, Perfect Health Mela is being organized jointly with Health & FW Dept. Delhi Govt. and other PSUs, Govt. and private organizations.
Among other regular activities, following activities are being held from 23-27th October 2013 at Constitution club of India Rafi Marg New Delhi, that are of direct interest to nursing schools.
1. Divya Jyoti Nursing Festival , Friday 25th October
2. Medic Masti Youth Festival Saturday 26th October
3. Daily health pavilion posting 23-27th October at Mela ground
All the participants will be given refreshments, participation certificate and competition winners the prizes.
For teachers and students at constitution Club of India
1. 23rd October: Workshops on communication skills(8am-12noon)
2. 24th October: Workshops on conflict management, Organizational Behaviors and Skill Development (8am-12noon)
3. 25th October : Workshops on Time Management and Team Building
4. 23-27th October: Creative workshops ( 64 arts of women)
An early Confirmation by email/post/ph will be highly appreciated.
For better coordination and follow up, kindly nominate a teacher from your School with whom we can coordinate. Rekha Papola .. and Yogesh Pant (9350072209) will be coordinating from our side.
Dr K K Aggarwal
Padmashri & Dr B C Roy National Awardee
Encl: *Program Details
**Perfect Health Mela Daywise Program(29thSept. -31st Oct.2013)